Integrate STEM education in our school to offer authentic, real-world opportunities for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math in all academic areas by empowering students to develop solutions to problems which exist within our local and global community.
- Student collaboration with businesses and agencies within the community.
- Applicable and relevant learning within our standards which fully integrates all subject areas in a comprehensive and complete manner.
- Use of technology to reach beyond the walls of our school to communicate globally.
- Integration of technology in all relevant areas.
- Mathematics and Science learned and utilized in problem identification and solutions.
- Collaboration of teachers to plan and pull resources which will enhance STEM education in our classrooms.
- Parent support and collaboration